Shopping, shipping & returns
When will my order be delivered?
Our goal is to deliver your order as soon as possible. Packages send to a delivery address shall take within 1-5 business days within Peninsular Malaysia and 5-10 business days within East Malaysia.
If you haven’t received your order within 10 business days, please contact us at email@example.com
What are your shipping costs?
Currently, we offer free shipping for all orders delivered within Malaysia.
Can I also place orders by email or by phone?
YES! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +603-62111585.
Can I cancel or change an order?
Once you submit your order online, it cannot be cancelled. If, for any unexpected reason, you are not 100% pleased with your purchase, please contact us at +603-62111585.
What method of payment do you accept?
Online payments can be made via Paypal for credit cards or iPay88 for online bank transfer or credit/debit cards.
Does NAÏF offer customized services for corporate gifts?
Yes. We are happy to make a tailored offer for your specific needs. Please contact us at email@example.com or +603-62111585 to discuss the possibilities.
Where can I buy NAÏF’s products?
Which ingredients does NAÏF avoid?
NAÏF does not use any potentially harmful or irritating ingredients that are regularly used in many other skincare products, including baby products.
Questionable ingredients that NAÏF avoids are (not extensively):
– Mineral Oil: also known as petroleum oil. It forms a layer on the skin that will clog pores and blocks moisture and the oxygen circulation of the skin. ipv Forms a film on the house and clog the pores, blocking moisture and oxygen circulation of the skin.
– SLS/SLES: this synthetic substance is used in shampoos for its detergent and foam-building abilities. It can cause eye irritations, skin rashes, hair loss, scalp scurf similar to dandruff, and allergic reactions.
– PEG compounds: used in many cosmetic cream and oils bases. Can be contaminated with 1,4-dioxane. Also related to chemical propylene glycol and other ingredients with the letters “eth” (e.g., polyethylene glycol)
– BHA/BHT: used mainly in moisturizers and makeup as preservatives. Suspected endocrine disruptors. Can cause skin irritations. Harmful for the environment.
– Triclosan: endocrine disruptor, affects thyroid hormone-associated gene expression. Can cause skin irritations. Harmful for the environment.
– Chemical preservatives such as Parabenes, Phenoxyethanol: endocrine disruptor linked to breast and ovarian cancer. Can cause skin irritations and irritation to the eyes. Harmful for the environment.
– Allergenic perfumes
– Essential Oils: contain allergens that can cause allergic reactions
Read the article on which 100 ingredients to avoid in cosmetics here.
Does NAÏF use chemical preservative?
No. NAÏF products are free of chemical preservative.
What ingredients does NAÏF use?
NAÏF’s products contain only the best ingredients that have healing and nurturing properties for the delicate baby skin. All our ingredients are carefully selected to minimize the risk of allergenic reactions or toxicological risks.
- Cottonseed Oil: moisturizing oil that helps the skin retain moisture. Has anti-aging and sun-protective properties. It resists up to 30% of UV rays. Rich in vitamin E, palmitic acid, oleic acid and linoleum acid.
- Sweet Almond Oil: softening and nourishing oil made from almonds
- Avocado Oil: nurtering oil easily absorbed by the skin. Prevents skin from getting irritated and hair and scalp from becoming dry. Rich in Vitamin A, B1, B2, D and E.
- Macadamia Oil: Nourishing oil with sun protective, anti-inflammatory properties. Has a healing effect on damaged skin.
- Bisabolol: calming ingredient that originates from Chamomile that helps soothe and calm the skin.
- Hydrolysed Wheat Protein Powder (gluten free): naturally derived from wheat and has properties that hydrate and improve moisture content of the skin. Is also used in hair care products on to improve the overall strength of the hair right up to the roots and make the hair more manageable.
- Sucrose Stearate: Unique natural, PEG free non-ionic emulsifier with an exceptional skin-feel and mildness to skin and eyes. Also approved and widely used in the food industry.
- Tocopherol: Natural antioxidant